Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Flipdish is currently seeking a dynamic, high-performing Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our fast-growing North American Customer Success Team. You will be tasked with strategically engaging with our customers to ensure they are getting maximum value from Flipdish and will be responsible for working with innovative restaurants/hospitality brands across the US & Canada.
If you are motivated to join a dynamic and fast-growing start-up tech company then we want to hear from you. A passion for food is a must! The pace is rapid, the work is stimulating and innovation is expected. We offer highly competitive benefits (eg. Equity), work from home options, compensation, and commission structure.
How you'll make an impact:
- Build and maintain strong relationships within assigned Enterprise accounts
- Develop a deep understanding of the Flipdish product, technology, and all of its various platforms
- Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of their critical business issues and needs while delivering products and services that help them meet their business objectives
- Ensure customer retention and create a foundation for significant account growth
- Foster key relationships with the customer at the manager level, ensuring that open and honest customer feedback is received
- Prepare, schedule, and conduct quarterly account reviews; maintain accurate record of discussions and action items.
- Communicate and gain acceptance for product enhancements and product roadmap items across the portfolio of assigned customers
- Service as the voice of the customer, evaluate and provide customer recommendations, business cases, and proposals for program enhancements based on data analysis
- Collaborate with Sales team on account strategy, and identify opportunities for selling products and services within accounts
- Represent the business with the highest integrity and professionalism at all times
- Educate customers on the use and benefits of the Flipdish suite of products
- Work closely with Flipdish Support and Onboarding teams to ensure a consistently positive customer experience by providing oversight and management for issues and initiatives
- Work with the management team to ensure critical issues are well-documented and properly escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, product adoption, utilization, account renewal, and account growth
- Develop and share best practices with team members to enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our overall support of customers
You must have:
- Extensive experience in looking after a range of challenging accounts/customers
- Strong empathy for customers
- Proven track record in positively influencing revenue growth and retention.
- The ability to look at longer-term plans and set the direction for clients.
- Experience using data to make decisions
- Consistent record of smashing targets and goals
- A result focus with a can-do-attitude
- An open, honest, and collaborative working style
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of the products that Flipdish offer
- Worked in a rapidly growing business
Who we are:
Flipdish is a hypergrowth technology company that puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits, and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app, or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 150+ Digital Food retailing enthusiasts, 3000 Active users across 12 countries with teams in the US, UK, Ireland, Spain, France, Germany, and the Netherlands.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win."
- Attractive base salary
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- Annual Leave
- Flexible working
- Employee referral program
- A collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team