Junior Solutions Engineer
Junior Solutions Engineer
Design at Flipdish is at the very heart of why we exist. The company was born to provide a superior user experience compared to similar providers, and has been central to what we offer our customers ever since.
We build whitelabel software for the restaurant industry, across mobile, web and kiosk. That means our customers rely on us to make sure that the experience their customers have lives up to the high expectations of the most brand-conscious global brands.
Due to our rapid, continued growth, we're now expanding our Technical solutions department to bring Flipdish to the next level.
What You’ll Do
- Core responsibilities:
- Implement Technical solutions consultant (TSC) / Technical solutions manager (TSM) built solutions for our restaurant partners.
- Implement TSC / TSM built solutions for our internal customers.
- Support Flipdish partner/reseller companies through demos, product training and answering technical questions.
- Secondary responsibilities:
- With TSC support, act as the technical point of contact during the sales cycle running customized demonstrations, providing technical training and playing a key role in pilots and post-sale implementations with larger accounts
- With TSC support, Work closely with the Product, Development, Partner, Customer Success and Support teams on troubleshooting issues, providing detailed input to diagnose and resolve client issues.
- With TSC support, Help define and refine customer requirements with product owners to get development pieces added to the product backlog.
- With TSC support you will act as a customer advocate: Work with Global Head of Customer Success and Support head to provide input into product development and roadmap.
- With TSC support: Act as a higher escalation point to customer success with implementation and troubleshooting when subject matter expertise is required.
- Appropriately prepare for each client interaction, including development of agendas, questionnaires, research tools. Within FD ecosystem
- What you will learn:
Alongside a TSC or TSM you will gain exposure in the below areas:
- Communicate with clients by email and phone as well as perform client visits for prestations, training workshops and attend trade shows from time to time.
- Attend enterprise customer premises to help define operations and support in creating operational processes with customers.
- Provide subject matter expertise to sales teams in supporting large scale deployments of FD technology.
- Presenting to multiple groups, from management through to C-level executives.
- On large scale / complex engagements such as integrations, new franchise operations etc, you will engage in presales activities such as scoping the project / proposal.
- Work with Flipdish and client PM’s to fully define the scope of upcoming deployments of Flipdish technologies in client operations.
- Must be a people person who can help translate tech speech to plain English for non technical users / partners.
- Ideal candidates will have experience working with technical projects at the customer face.
- Experience in a customer support/customer facing role.
- Experience with creating products from concept to a minimum viable product (MVP) a distinct advantage.
- Experience working with Zapier or another workflow automation tool.
- Experience with Google Docs, sheets and Google Apps scripts
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
We also have
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
We are primarily located in Ireland, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of folks into our organization.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 150+ Digital Food retailing enthusiasts, 3000 active clients across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”