Sales Executive - Munster
Flipdish is currently seeking a dynamic, high-performing Sales Account Executive to join our fast-growing Irish Sales Team. You will be tasked with selling technology backed online ordering solutions and will be responsible to target independent restaurants/hospitality brands across the Munster region.
If you are motivated to join a dynamic and fast-growing scale-up tech company then we want to hear from you. If you join us, you will be responsible for continuously hunting and closing new business in the restaurant/hospitality industry within your defined region. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market. A passion for food is a must!
The pace is rapid, the work is stimulating and innovation is expected. We offer highly competitive benefits (eg. Equity), work from home options, compensation, and commission structure as well as a company car.
What we need from you
- Maintain an accurate pipeline, updating opportunities for weekly and monthly forecasting
- Follow up on new restaurant leads and opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision makers
- Prospect for new accounts through sales calls, networking, marketing research and email campaigns
- Engage in technical sales discussions with potential clients via conference call, web demonstration or face to face
- Work to maintain high level of customer satisfaction
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions as required
The Ideal candidate will likely have:
- Proven track record field sales, closing deals and smashing targets ideally in the Food/Hospitality industry
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to build relationships
- Knowledge of market research and capability to understand data and turn it into effective insight
- Consistently achieving ambitious targets
- Proven ability to multitask effectively with razor-sharp attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible in working
- Excellent interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills,
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
It’s a bonus if you have:
- A second language is a massive plus
- Knowledge of the products that Flipdish offer
- An understanding of coding/how websites are built
- Worked in a rapidly growing business
- Experience in SaaS is a huge plus!
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working from home
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral program
- Access to a PRSA
We also have
- Access to training and certification
- A collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
Flipdish is a hyper-growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) that puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits, and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app, or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 150+ Digital Food retailing enthusiasts, 3000 active clients across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany, and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of folks into our organization.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
What happens next
We are moving fast with our recruitment processes. Your application will be reviewed inside 48hours and if there is a possible good fit, our talent team will be in touch to get to know you better and explain next steps.