We are seeking a Recruiter to join our new People team as part of a global tech company at an exciting stage of organisational growth. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated self starter to make a real impact in talent acquisition and partner with our business leaders to hire exceptional people which will ultimately help Flipdish as a whole. If you have a proven track record in talent acquisition and want to be part of a new and dynamic people team, keep reading. Flipdish is a rapidly growing organisation which can provide unrivalled opportunities for growth and development for the right candidate. You will be willing to get stuck in, roll up your sleeves and manage a high volume of work.
- Manage, drive and own the full recruitment cycle in partnership with business leaders to recruit exceptional talent across all levels in the organisation.
- Proactively develop innovative sourcing and attraction initiatives to deliver a diverse and qualified candidate pool that reflects our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Ensure positive candidate experience throughout the engagement and selection process.
- Proactively bring your hiring experience (from in-house and/or recruitment agency) to deliver on hiring needs in a sales/technical/customer support environment.
- Develop and report on hiring analytics to provide hiring and market insights.
- Collaborate and participate in a variety of people projects to drive the success of the team.
- Strongly customer focussed and thrive working in a fast paced environment.
- Highly organised with strong prioritisation skills and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects simultaneously.
- Resilient, agile and solutions focussed.
- Proactive, energetic, positive and takes ownership and responsibility.
- Friendly, empathetic, a strong communicator with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a team.
- Always looking to be challenged and does not shy away from change.
- Curious with a desire to find opportunities for improvement.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven track record of hiring success in a sales, technical, customer support environment inhouse or within a recruitment agency.
- 5+ years recruitment experience within the Ireland and UK market. Exposure to recruitment within other european markets and the USA is desirable.
- Highly competent in resourcing methodologies, tools and platforms.
- Thorough understanding of a range of assessment methodologies to help identify high potential talent
- Exceptional drive and tenacity to connect with talent essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to influence across all levels critical.
- Degree in relevant business discipline desirable.
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working from home
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
We also have
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
Closing date for receipt of applications: 11 May 2021
We are primarily located in Ireland, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of folks into our organization.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 150+ Digital Food retailing enthusiasts, 3000 active clients across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”