Product Marketing Manager
Flipdish is currently seeking a Product Marketing Manager, as part of our Global Marketing Team based in Dublin. The candidate will be responsible for the development of the go-to-market strategy, product content, market analysis, and competitive enablement tools. You are a driven, marketing professional with relevant experience, and motivated to join a dynamic and fast-growing scale-up tech company. We offer highly competitive benefits and compensation.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the areas of product copywriting, sales/competitor enablement, or go-to-market strategies.
What You’ll Do:
- Product Marketing is a core function of marketing at Flipdish. You will be responsible to support and execute the strategic plan within this function.
- Listen, learn and respond to the needs of our customers, product, and sales teams and then help to understand and prioritise where this role is the most impactful.
- Take a hands-on approach to learning about the Flipdish customers, and how the Marketing team and Sales team can serve them better.
- Collaborate with your teammates cross-functionally to translate the “dry” products available to our customers, into useful benefits for our customers.
- Build strong relationships within the sales leads in our markets in order to identify and build the tools and collateral to support the success of the sales team.
- Become an expert within the organisation around the flipdish customers and competitors, and develop tools and resources which equip Flipdishers to beat any competition which comes our way.
- Examples of deliverables include but are not limited to Product Communication across all audiences, Market Analysis and research, Marketing Collateral, and Competitive Enablement Tools.
- Demonstrable track record in supporting or being part of a SaaS Marketing Team.
- Strong experience gained in working within the capacity of Marketing but supporting a Sales and Success team servicing Mid Level and Enterprise clients
- Takes a collaborative approach, but also has the ability to lead a team or project.
- Stakeholder management and problem-solving skills
- Proactive in your approach to your work, and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working from home
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
We also have
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
We are primarily located in Ireland, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish, we're all about empowering those diverse, local, independent businesses - all over the planet. For us,
diversity isn't a checkbox. It's embedded in how we work. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills - all working together in an open, honest, and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 200+ digital food retailing enthusiasts, 5000 active clients across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”