Flynn O’Driscoll, a business law firm focused on achieving practical business solutions for its clients with a strong reputation build over the past 16 years, due to the talent and work ethic of the team, Flynn O’Driscoll’s approach is “Solutions, not problems”; “Think commercially”; “Know and understand the client’s business”; and “Hire for attitude, not just for skills”. This is what sets this law firm apart from the others. You will get access to real clients and real business.
The firm believes in investing in its people and provides both interesting and challenging work that promotes career opportunities and personal development. The calibre of the people is crucial to that success and it has earned a reputation with clients and legal colleagues of being a great firm to deal with.
Offering expertise across a wide spectrum of legal services including Corporate, Commercial, Employment, Intellectual Property, Banking, Asset Finance, Aviation, Commercial Litigation and Commercial Property, and advising clients on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate finance, venture capital and private equity, corporate restructuring, corporate governance, IT contracts, outsourcing, commercial contracts and general commercial matters, its ambitious growth plans means that there are a number of opportunities in both their Dublin and Galway offices.
Flynn O'Driscoll are now seeking to recruit an Associate / Senior Associate for one of their Corporate Teams.
Due to continued commercial growth and success, we are currently recruiting an Associate / Senior Associate on a full-time permanent basis to join David Ryan's team in our Dublin office. This role is the most senior role within David's team, working directly alongside David.
About the role:
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Venture Capital Investments;
- Commercial Contracts and Corporate Transactions;
- Delivery of sound day to day commercial advice
- You have 3 or more years' experience working on corporate transactions in a medium or large firm;
- the ability to run and close out transactions at a top-class level;
- the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team;
- a strong work ethic;
- an excellent academic background and references;
- relevant experience in and a strong knowledge of all of the above practice areas;
- a collegiate, friendly and positive outlook;
- a practical and commercial understanding of commercial clients’ needs and a desire to build up their own practice from new and existing clients of the firm;
- excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to manage a busy workload whilst meeting deadlines;
- experience with working to deadlines in a pressurised environment;
- the ability to both work on your own and be a team player;
- the ability to contribute to the continued development of the firm;
- an excellent standard of legal research, drafting and presentation skills; and
- great Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- ambitious, positive, team-orientated and a self-starter;
- willing and able to share knowledge and support colleagues;
- eager to work with ambitious and highly capable professionals and you are excited to become involved in developing the firm’s future.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Annual Salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus based on performance
- Company pension
- Contribution to gym membership
- Contribution to health insurance
- 25 Days’ Annual Leave
- TaxSaver Commuter Tickets
- Cycle to Work Scheme
This is an excellent career opportunity for an individual who would enjoy working in a busy, growing and supportive law firm. To apply please submit both your CV and Cover Letter.