Flynn O’Driscoll, a dynamic business law firm, founded on strong entrepreneurial spirit by one man in a basement office and growing to over 70 people in the last 17 years. The firm has a strong reputation of achieving practical business solutions for its clients.
We believe in investing in our people and help you to be your best so that you can best advise our clients. The Flynn O’Driscoll Academy (FODA) provides a comprehensive programme of legal training and education tailored to each stage of your career. We provide both interesting and challenging work that promotes career opportunities and personal development. The caliber of our people is crucial to that success and has earned a reputation with clients of being a great firm to deal with.
We offer expertise across a wide spectrum of legal services including Corporate, Commercial, Employment, Intellectual Property, Banking, Asset Finance, Aviation, Commercial Litigation and Commercial Property, and advising clients on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate finance, venture capital and private equity, corporate restructuring, corporate governance, IT contracts, outsourcings, commercial contracts and general commercial matters.
Flynn O'Driscoll are now seeking to recruit a Legal Administrative Assistant
Due to continued commercial growth and success, we are currently recruiting a Legal Administrative Assistant to join the Aviation team in our Dublin office. This is a permanent full-time position, and reporting to James Duggan, Partner.
About the role:
- Assisting solicitors and partners throughout the transaction process;
- Managing documentation flow;
- Documentation preparation;
- Liaising with directors and clients in relation to documentation execution;
- Attending Board meetings and taking accurate detailed minutes;
- Drafting of client correspondence;
- Arranging for documentation to be notarised and apostilled;
- Drafting corporate approvals;
- Processing documentation mark ups;
- File Management;
- Responding to all communication and queries as they arise;
- Collating reports to keep clients informed;
- Preparation of document bible post completion;
- Drafting and attending to post completion statutory filings with the CRO, Revenue and International Registry;
- Assisting with the billing process.
- You will have approximately 1-2 years' experience working in a medium or large firm;
- Must have excellent MS Office skills and attention to detail;
- The ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team;
- A strong work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude;
- An excellent academic background and references;
- Relevant experience in and a strong knowledge of all of the above practice areas;
- A collegiate, friendly and positive outlook;
- A practical and commercial understanding of commercial clients’ needs;
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to manage a busy workload whilst meeting deadlines;
- You are ambitious, positive, team-orientated and a self-starter;
- You are a team focused with the willingness and ability to support colleagues;
- You are eager to work with ambitious and highly capable professionals and you are excited to become involved in developing the firm’s future;
- Excellent legal research, drafting and presentation skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
Our ‘Compensation and Benefits’ offer our staff, reward and recognition for their contribution and the expertise they contribute enabling our future growth:
- Annual Salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus based on performance
- Contribution to gym membership
- Contribution to health insurance
- 20 Days’ Annual Leave
- Tax Saver Commuter Tickets
- Cycle to Work Scheme
This is an excellent opportunity for you if you enjoy this type of role and would like to work in a busy, growing and supportive company.
Please submit a Cover Letter with your CV.