Flynn O’Driscoll, a dynamic business law firm, founded on strong entrepreneurial spirit by one man in a basement office and growing to over 80 people in the last 18 years. The firm has a strong reputation of achieving practical business solutions for its clients.
We believe in investing in our people and help you to be your best so that you can best advise our clients. The Flynn O’Driscoll Academy (FODA) provides a comprehensive programme of legal training and education tailored to each stage of your career. We provide both interesting and challenging work that promotes career opportunities and personal development. The calibre of our people is crucial to that success and has earned a reputation with clients of being a great firm to deal with.
We offer expertise across a wide spectrum of legal services including Corporate, Commercial, Employment, Intellectual Property, Banking, Asset Finance, Aviation, Commercial Litigation and Commercial Property, and advising clients on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate finance, venture capital and private equity, corporate restructuring, corporate governance, IT contracts, outsourcings, commercial contracts and general commercial matters.
Flynn O'Driscoll are now seeking to recruit a Junior Receptionist/Administrator to join the Operations Team for 12 months. The Operations Team is part of the Business Support area, so works closely with all teams within the Firm.
This is a fixed term contract for a 12 month period starting in July/August 2019, working Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch, and reporting to Gillian Gore, Operations Manager.
About the role:
This role is a front of house and business support role which will be a widely varied, including but not limited to the following:
- Receiving clients at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately;
- Answering; screening and forwarding incoming phone calls;
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Collection, distribution and delivery of DX post daily;
- Franking and processing Firm mail each afternoon;
- Meeting room set up, monitoring and hospitality daily;
- General administration tasks;
- Data entry;
- Supporting the Operations team on key project tasks.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Professional attitude and appearance;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks;
- Strong work ethic, Customer service and “can do” attitude.
Annual Salary of €20,500 - €22,000 depending on experience. Ideally looking for someone with 1 year of administration experience in a professional environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to work in a professional firm, working alongside the Operations team to gain additional experience.
You must submit a Cover Letter with your CV to be considered for this role.