Flynn O’Driscoll, a dynamic business law firm, founded on strong entrepreneurial spirit and having grown to over 85 people in the last 18 years has a strong reputation of achieving practical business solutions for its clients.
We believe in investing in our people and help you to be your best so that you can best advise our clients. The Flynn O’Driscoll Academy (FODA) provides a comprehensive programme of legal training and education tailored to each stage of your career. We provide both interesting and challenging work that promotes career opportunities and personal development. The calibre of our people is crucial to that success and Flynn O’Driscoll has earned a reputation with clients of being a great firm to deal with.
We offer expertise across a wide spectrum of legal services including Corporate, Commercial, Employment, Intellectual Property, Banking, Asset Finance, Aviation, Commercial Litigation and Commercial Property, and advising clients on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate finance, venture capital and private equity, corporate restructuring, corporate governance, IT contracts, outsourcings, commercial contracts and general commercial matters.
Flynn O'Driscoll are now seeking to recruit a 2 year PQE Commercial Property Solicitor
Due to continued growth and success, we are currently recruiting a Commercial Property Solicitor reporting to Julian Cunningham, Partner. This is a permanent full-time position in our Dublin office, working Monday to Friday.
About the role:
- Managing a diverse caseload of Commercial Property clients;
- Providing clients with quality advice and guidance;
- Dealing with all matters including sales purchases and the drafting of Licences, Leases, Transfers and Agreements;
- Drafting statutory Notices under Landlord and Tenant Act 1954;
- Undertaking research and preparing advice on various Commercial Property matters;
- Active involvement in business development for the property team;
- Undertaking any other relevant and associated duties assigned by Partner.
- 2 years PQE;
- Strong commercial acumen and client service;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prioritise work and work to strict timescales;
- Adhere to strict Practice Procedure especially related to filing and quality standards;
- Willing to work closely with other teams in the Firm on joint projects;
- Continued personal and professional development;
- Ability and willingness to play a significant role within the team;
- Proven work ethic, a ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to work in a collegial way;
- Experience of using a computerised case management system;
- Experience of drafting complex leasing, acquisition and disposal agreements;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Compensation and Benefits:
Our ‘Compensation and Benefits’ offer our staff, reward and recognition for their contribution and the expertise they contribute enabling our future growth:
· Annual Salary commensurate with experience
· Bonus based on performance
· Contribution to gym membership
· Contribution to health insurance
· 25 Days’ Annual Leave
· Tax Saver Commuter Tickets
· Cycle to Work Scheme
This is an excellent opportunity for you if you enjoy this type of role and would like to work in a busy, growing and supportive company.
You must submit a Cover Letter with your CV to be considered for this position