Flynn O’Driscoll, a dynamic business law firm, founded on strong entrepreneurial spirit by one man in a basement office and growing to over 85 people in the last 18 years. The firm has a strong reputation of achieving practical business solutions for its clients.
We believe in investing in our people and help you to be your best so that you can best advise our clients. The Flynn O’Driscoll Academy (FODA) provides a comprehensive programme of legal training and education tailored to each stage of your career. We provide both interesting and challenging work that promotes career opportunities and personal development. The calibre of our people is crucial to that success and has earned a reputation with clients of being a great firm to deal with.
We offer expertise across a wide spectrum of legal services including Corporate, Commercial, Employment, Intellectual Property, Banking, Asset Finance, Aviation, Commercial Litigation and Commercial Property, and advising clients on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate finance, venture capital and private equity, corporate restructuring, corporate governance, IT contracts, outsourcings, commercial contracts and general commercial matters.
Flynn O'Driscoll are now seeking to recruit a Legal Administration Assistant
Due to continued growth and success, we are currently recruiting a Legal Administration Assistant to join our Dublin office. This is a permanent full-time position, working 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
About the role:
- Managing documentation flow;
- Documentation preparation;
- Liaising with Partners, colleagues and clients in relation to documentation execution;
- Arranging for documentation to be notarised and apostilled;
- Processing documentation mark ups;
- Comply with the firms File Management processes;
- Diary Management, scheduling meetings and travel arrangements;
- Responding to all communication and queries as they arise;
- Preparation of document bible post completion.
- You will have experience working in a medium or large firm in a busy Administration role (ideally in a Legal Firm);
- Must have advanced MS Office skills
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail;
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team;
- A strong work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude;
- An excellent academic background and references;
- Relevant experience in and a strong knowledge of all of the above practice areas;
- A collegiate, friendly and positive outlook;
- A practical and commercial understanding of clients’ needs;
- Excellent time-management and prioritisation skills with the ability to manage a busy workload whilst meeting deadlines;
- You are ambitious, positive, team-orientated and a self-starter;
- You are a team focused with the willingness and ability to support colleagues;
- You are eager to work with ambitious and highly capable professionals and you are excited to become involved in developing the firm’s future;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
Our ‘Compensation and Benefits’ offer our staff, reward and recognition for their contribution and the expertise they contribute enabling our future growth:
- Annual Salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus based on performance
- Contribution to gym membership
- Contribution to health insurance
- 20 Days’ Annual Leave
- Tax Saver Commuter Tickets
- Cycle to Work Scheme
This is an excellent opportunity for you if you enjoy this type of role and would like to work in a busy, growing and supportive company.
You must submit a Cover Letter with your CV to be considered for this position