With a goal of becoming a Top Tier law firm serving the domestic and International market, Flynn O’Driscoll Solicitors believe talent to be core to its competitive advantage. In order to continue to grow and expand their services, they are seeking to recruit and develop an ambitious Marketing Manager.
Flynn O’Driscoll provides a wide range of corporate law advisory services to a multitude of clients, ranging from multinational corporations to small, domestic owner-managed businesses. Servicing the international business community is an essential component of the firm’s ambitious growth plans. The company's flagship legal services are anchored around M&A, corporate, employment, litigation and property, and has been lead legal advisor on M&A deals in excess of €100m. The firm currently employs 90 people, and is headquartered in Mount St, Dublin, Ireland.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, this role will be central within the firm. The primary aim of the role is to raise Flynn O’Driscoll's profile through strategic marketing, PR, digital marketing and improved networking initiatives. This is a great role for a strategic, digitally-savvy marketer with strong communications skills. The successful candidate will have the ability to relaunch the FOD brand and deliver the step-change needed via an impactful strategic marketing plan, supported by content strategy that is in sync with the firm’s networking plans and process.
- Responsible for fundamentally rethinking the marketing communications strategy, and for developing a clear, new brand positioning for Flynn O’ Driscoll, clarifying what the firm stands for, the types of customers it serves and the type of legal work it wants to become known for.
- Reimagining the marketing function, sales funnel and online content and sales collateral within the firm, to deliver impactful, engaging marketing materials to support the firm’s positioning.
- Management of content creation appropriate for a professional audience, along with associated online design and the visual presentation.
- Overseeing all digital activity including SEO, PPC, website management, email marketing, intranet curation, social media channels, video content and online advertising.
- Continuous intelligence gathering from key sources in the marketplace, monitoring key market movements and relevant competitor activity.
- Supporting Managing Partner and partners with digital intelligence and tools so as to professionalise sales prospecting and networking activities for the firm.
- Organising and managing key legal events to support the profile-building, networking and prospecting goals of the firm.
- Build a network and manage outsourced specialists where needed across video production, copywriting, PR and design for specific marketing initiatives.
- Analysing website content, online platforms and content strategy to ensure accuracy, key goals achieved and content relevant to intended audience
- Development and delivery of appropriate corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Mentoring and coaching support marketing role(s).
- Ability to prioritise competing demands and deliver quality work to tight deadlines
- Personality and attitude can make all the difference, FOD are keen to find the candidate that will bring energy and momentum to the role as well as fitting well into the culture of the organisation
· You should possess a third level degree, preferably in marketing. A minimum of 6 years marketing experience is essential, ideally some of which in a legal or professional services role.
· You should be able to demonstrate experience in leveraging digital technologies and social media to reach targets. Strong skills in website and social analytics as well as ability to deliver email marketing campaigns using trackable software.
· You will be a self-starter with a strong ability to work independently, yet lead the marketing thinking across the multi-functional teams, influencing stakeholders and have a proven ability to drive the marketing agenda across the business.
· Proven ability to refine messages and communicate engagingly using digital content to attract new customers through digital marketing funnels.
· Previous experience of working within businesses who are looking to attract international business considered favourably.
· Excellent oral, written communication skills. Attention to detail and presentation skills essential.
Compensation and benefits
Our staff are rewarded and recognised for their contribution and the expertise they contribute enabling our future growth. Our benefits package includes:
- Annual salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus based on performance
- Contribution to gym membership
- Contribution to health insurance
- 25 Days’ annual leave
- Tax Saver Commuter Tickets
- Cycle to Work Scheme
This is an excellent opportunity for someone excited about leading the marketing function within a busy, growing and supportive legal practice.
You must submit a Cover Letter with your C.V. to be considered for this position and will require examples of your work at a later stage of the recruitment process.