Program Logistics Coordinator
Role: Program Logistics Coordinator
Gamers Outreach is hiring a Program Logistics Coordinator to support critical tasks associated with daily program operations.
In this role, you’ll oversee our GO Kart fulfillment process - managing end-to-end communication flow between hospitals, donors, and our team internally. You’ll take responsibility for GO Kart deliveries, coordinating logistics with all stakeholders and freight partners to ensure GO Karts arrive safely to hospitals.
Distinctly, a portion of this role will also be dedicated to assisting with inventory oversight. In regards to inventory, you’ll help catalogue and organize inbound donations, and prepare our inventory log for monthly review.
- Act as the focal point of communication with hospital partners. Field hospital inquiries and handle outreach / donation notifications.
- Oversee freight logistics. Schedule GO Kart shipments with freight partners. Maintain tracking logs and handle freight claims.
- Maintain inventory and delivery records. Provide timely updates to internal and external parties.
- Other program related tasks as assigned.
- Assist warehouse manager. Catalogue and organize inbound donations. Create / mail donor receipts for in-kind contributions.
- Maintain inventory records and assist with hardware supply chain management.
- Prepare monthly inventory logs for review.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that provide clear information in a welcoming, upbeat matter.
- Video game enthusiast with a passion for making a difference in the world. Believes in the cause of Gamers Outreach.
- Proactive and disciplined approach to success in a remote-work environment.
- Availability for domestic travel upon request (~25%).
- Ability to lift inventory weighing up to 50lbs.
- Basic working knowledge of spreadsheet software.
- Time management skills that enable you to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Competency to work well cross-functionally and interact with internal / external stakeholders with varying degrees of gaming, technology, and healthcare knowledge.
- Entry-level knowledge of inventory control, shipping, and receiving functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Preference for the candidate to be located in Michigan.
- Previous experience working in freight sales or warehousing.
You take initiative.
You see something that needs improvement and you take action. You propose solutions to problems. You’re a planner who can take direction and track projects. You proactively report progress and ask questions. You work well autonomously.
You’re ready for what’s next.
You meet deadlines and seek out the next project to tackle.
You're a communications ace.
You keep people in the know. You not only know what to communicate but when, how, and why it’s important. You possess exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
You’re big hearted.
You take pride in being a do-gooder and live with a sense of altruism in your personal and professional life. You have a genuine concern for others and want to make the world a better place.
You remember the little things. You’re an organizer obsessed with getting the details right.
Working at Gamers Outreach comes with a variety of benefits! FTEs can expect the following:
401k / Roth IRA and employer match.
Top notch healthcare coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO).
Dental & Vision included.
Direct family included (spouse / children)
Flexible Time Off
Unlimited vacation policy. Just make sure your work is done!
Remote work environment.
Monthly Staff Gaming Session
Gaming day each month with co-workers.
After 4 years, employees are encouraged to take a 4 - 6 week paid sabbatical to pursue their personal goals or learn new skills.
Pet / Child Friendly
Boarding / Babysitter expense account when traveling for Gamers Outreach.