Account Manager - Development
Role: Account Manager
Description: Gamers Outreach is hiring an Account Manager to support revenue development and partnership activations.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for helping the Development team generate resources to expand and maintain our program activity in hospitals.
You’ll be tasked with vetting and seeking new partnership opportunities with brands, organizations, and hospitals. You’ll also assist with sponsorship fulfillment – bringing meaningful campaigns to fruition.
- Maintain & organize the constituent ecosystem. Become the expert on our internal CRM tools & provide regular updates to keep our team and supporters informed of impact metrics.
- Take lead on prospecting. Handle vetting, research, and general outreach to help expand our giving community.
- Assist with sponsorship activation. Work with colleagues to bring specialized fundraising campaigns to life.
- Create proposals, case studies, and recap summaries for internal / external stakeholders.
- Creatively think of and implement new solutions to existing manual processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that provide clear information in a welcoming, upbeat matter.
- Video game enthusiast with a passion for making a difference in the world. Believes in the cause of Gamers Outreach.
- Proactive and disciplined approach to success in a remote-work environment.
- Availability for domestic travel upon request (~25%).
- Basic working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite.
- Experience and comfortability with cold outreach (emailing / calling).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in sales or philanthropic development.
- Previous experience in a remote work environment.
- Previous experience working in gaming industry.
You’re HIGH ENERGY.
You have an energetic, can-do attitude. You’re extroverted and thrive in social environments.
You love data.
You seek and categorize data to help inform your decision making.
You're a communications ace.
You keep people in the know. You not only know what to communicate but when, how, and why it’s important. You possess exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
You’re big hearted.
You take pride in being a do-gooder and live with a sense of altruism in your personal and professional life. You have a genuine concern for others and want to make the world a better place.
Working at Gamers Outreach comes with a variety of benefits! FTEs can expect the following:
401k / Roth IRA and employer match.
Top notch healthcare coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO).
Dental & Vision included.
Direct family included (spouse / children)
Flexible Time Off
Unlimited vacation policy. Just make sure your work is done!
Remote work environment.
Monthly Staff Gaming Session
Gaming day each month with co-workers.
After 4 years, employees are encouraged to take a 4 - 6 week paid sabbatical to pursue their personal goals or learn new skills.
Pet / Child Friendly
Boarding / Babysitter expense account when traveling for Gamers Outreach.