Packaging Development Engineer
c£40,000 - £47,000
Ginger Recruitment are pleased to have formed a partnership with an entrepreneurial, pharmaceutical organisation who, due to exponential growth, are seeking a Packaging Development Engineer to design, develop and deliver packaging solutions to support of innovation projects.
The purpose of this role is to support the design and development of next generation products required for the company’s ambitious innovation programme and growth plans.
- Oversee and manage complete packaging development process including the creation of packaging designs, prototype development
- Managing packaging development within project team to ensure fit for purpose packaging meeting the packaging brief for projects
- Establish standard guidelines for supplier evaluation. Evaluate and select packaging suppliers/vendors
- Deliver packaging that meets the required quality and technical standards
- Support and assess external parties for development and manufacturing
- Influence projects and turn ideas into reality
- BSc in Packaging technology, Mechanical engineering or related field
- Extensive packaging experience, ideally in FMCG
- Experience and capabilities in defining technical specifications
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if it’s the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and it’s use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.