Formulation Development Chemist/Technologist
c£37,000 - £42,000
Do you want to work for a multi-million pound business with an excellent portfolio of products and services, who are growing exponentially year on year? With innovation at the heart of this organisation they create products with a market leading position within their category.
We have been briefed to recruit a Formulation Development Technologist, experienced in FMCG/Pharmaceuticals, to join a rapidly expanding and exciting team, based in Liverpool.
The role of Formulation Development Technologist to develop the next generation formulation and product technologies which are required for the company’s ambitious innovation programme and growth plans.
- Identify and formulate novel product formulations to support innovation projects
- Utilise a range of analytical and testing methods for characterization and performance evaluation
- Prepare technical reports, presentations and other management task related to new product development/innovation
- Contribute ideas and opinions to scientific discussions and development of modern technologies
- Contribute to multiple innovation projects, co-ordinating information and activity required from other functions
- Develop strong relationships internally and externally partners and suppliers
- To influence projects and turn ideas into commercial reality
- BSc (Required), PhD in Chemistry or Equivalent
- Experience in product formulation
- Planning and completing scientific work to agreed standards
- Time management, excellent report writing skills, problem solving communication and team working skills
- Ability to breakdown complex problems into achievable goals and provide effective solutions.
The Formulation Development Technologist will lead all formulation activities for product development and implementation to meet the requirements agreed in the project briefs which will include functional performance and certification.
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if it’s the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and it’s use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.