Mixture of days 8-4, 6-2 and 2-10 shifts.
A forward-thinking and innovative pharmaceutical manufacturing company, based in Speke, are looking for an experienced Lead Operator to join their rapidly expanding team. The purpose of this role is to work as part of a team to effectively and efficiently execute the planned output in a production/packing-line/room.
- Check the Batch manufacturing record (BMR) to ensure correct (Bill of material) BOM consumable items are released and available to meet the daily production schedule
- Maintain standards of quality and product safety in the area
- Responsibility for monitoring the daily activities of the allocated production/packing area to maintain continuous production (including set-up, down time and change over)
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all production, quality and hygiene documentation, ensuring standards in these areas are maintained
- Responsible for all daily safety checks
- Effective problem solving and fault finding to reduce stoppage time and increase line performance
- To report any H&S issues within the area/team, maintaining a focus on risk reduction
- To report on performance to Manufacturing Supervisor throughout the shift
- Assist in production investigations
- Report any equipment or engineering faults to the Manufacturing Supervisor
- Experience of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) in a regulated environment
- Proven ability to work as part of a team, coach and influence
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good literacy and numeracy skills for effective reporting
- Good eye for detail
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if it’s the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and it’s use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.