£23,000 - £25,000
Working day shift – 8-4
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Administrator to join a committed and fast-growing team, based in Liverpool. The ideal candidate will find themselves working for a fantastic organisation who have a very strong presence within their field. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your current skills based within a pharmaceutical/manufacturing environment.
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Administrator to ensure that our clients warehouse is resourced sufficiently to support their manufacturing and supply chain activities.
- Co-ordinate the effective delivery of all raw materials.
- Receive purchase orders from commercial group, create sales orders on the ERP and ensure planning are aware of requirements
- Create and communicate the weekly despatch plan including the booking and supervision of appropriate transport
- Work with QA and production to ensure a timely return and approval of appropriate documentation to achieve despatch requirements
- Record the receipt of actual quantities passed to the warehouse on the ERP system
- Prepare customer specific documentation packs ready for dispatch / to enable dispatch
- Print and manage unique labelling such as bar code labels required for specific customers
- Monitor and ensure adequate quantities of packaging components are available
- Final inspection of despatch documentation and packaging
- Collaborate with Finance and Commercial in the generation of documentation for invoicing and delivery
- Monitoring of finished goods
- Creation and publishing of logistic and warehouse KPI
- Support the Senior Warehouse Supervisor and the team to achieve an efficient and effective department
- Previous experience in logistics and warehouse role
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if it’s the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and it’s use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.