At Halcyon Mobile, we take pride in creating the best mobile experiences working on kick-ass projects using cutting-edge technology. The people in our teams are enthusiastic about creating award-winning products, which are commonly recognized all across the industry.
If you are a tech-savvy, we’ve got the expertise to take your skills to the next level.
During your 6 weeks of internship at Halcyon Mobile, you’ll get to develop useful skills and acquire deep knowledge from the most senior members of our teams. You’ll also gain expertise on an array of iOS and Android technologies, tools and frameworks.
From our digital, flexible workplace to our environment in which employees can enjoy secure, highly reliable platforms for exchanging ideas, having conversations, collaborating and doing their best work, there are loads of reasons to step in! Not to mention the chance to work on high-quality apps for startups from Silicon Valley that will lay the foundation for a successful and exciting career.
If you’ve got the drive to work on challenging projects, a can-do attitude, and you’re ready to create joy through technology, it’s time we get together!!!
- Must be currently enrolled in or have finished a Computer Science Bachelor's Degree / Master's Degree program;
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, data structures, and algorithm design;
- Enthusiasm for iOS or Android development (no formal experience necessary);
- Motivated and eager to learn;
- Good written and verbal English communication skills;
- Excellent planning and organizing skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group;
- Understanding of the agile development life cycle;
- Experience developing mobile apps for iOS or Android;
- Records of contribution to open source projects or open forums (e.g. GitHub);
- Skillfulness using third-party libraries;
- Proficiency with interface design;
What we offer
We value our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. We provide the opportunity to work in a professional environment, alongside dedicated experts in the mobile development field during and potentially even after your internship.
Who we are
Innovation-driven "startup" company where products featured in the world’s best tech blogs are born (check out SigFig or Dollarbird on TechCrunch, Mashable, TNW, Lifehacker for eg.).
If this sounds like your kind of gig, drop us a line.
Application deadline: July 1, 2019.