Haven Healthcare and 417 Home Care is a leader in home care in the 417 area. We are a family of highly experienced professionals who provide our patients and customers with the very best in service and medical care. Haven is currently seeking a part-time bookkeeper to join our growing team.
This is a full-time position with full benefits
- Accounts Payable / AP - Invoicing
- Accounts Receivable / AR – Collections
- Assisting with Payroll Processing
- Statement reconciliations
- Week-end and Month-end closings
- Cash based finance reports
- Some components of billing
- Some components of payroll
- Preparing Reports for Administration
- Performs month/quarter/year end closing of general ledger and records necessary journal entries and accruals.
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- Monitor cash flow
- Reviews, monitors and reconciles account balances in both Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet reports.
- Ensures accurate tracking and recording of fixed assets and depreciation.
- Assists in budget development and revision(s).
- Prepare year-end financial reports and serving as a liaison with the CPA during the business's federal and state income tax preparation process
- Supports overall operations
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years of documented experience in full-charge bookkeeping
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks software
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
Haven Home Health, LLC, Haven Hospice, LLC, Haven Physical Therapy, LLC, Haven Rehab, LLC and 417 Home Care, LLC are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.