Haven is looking for an energetic and creative Human Resources Generalist with a strong work ethic. We are looking for someone who has outstanding people skills and the ability to build a rapport with new employees.
The HR Generalist position requires:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and relate to people
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task and work independently
- Results driven, sense of urgency, and high standard of professionalism
- High school diploma, with some college experience.
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines
- Requires positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Understand and follow oral and written directions
- Requires a high level commitment to customer service
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
- A team player with excellent communication skills
This is a full time position, Monday - Friday, 8-5, at our corporate office in Ozark, MO.
We have a great reputation as an employer and a very fun working environment. Come build a stronger future with Haven!