Haven Home Health is the only 5 star rated home health agency in the 417 area in customer satisfaction. We are a family of highly experienced professionals who provide our patients and customers with the very best in service and medical care. Haven is currently seeking a full time and part time RN Case Managers to join our growing team. (New Grads Welcome)
- Company Car or Paid mileage
- Tuition reimbursement / contract buy out
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401k with matching
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Flexible schedules
- On-call pay
- Ranked as one of the best places to work in the 417 area
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Current Missouri Registered Nurse license in good standing.
- Minimum of one year experience as a home health RN within the last five years.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills with multidisciplinary team of clinicians, clerical staff, and management
- Flexibility in work schedule to accommodate client needs, including new admissions.
- Strong clinical judgment, assessment, communication, and leadership skills.
- Proficient in computer skills and technology to complete documentation of clinical record.
- Must have dependable transportation and current driver's license.
Details of the job description:Responsibilities of the RN include but are not limited to:
- Makes the initial evaluation visit Conducts comprehensive OASIS initial nursing assessments including physical, emotional, and mental needs.
- Determines eligibility for services related to homebound status and need for skilled services.
- Develops and implements an individualized plan of care in consultation with the client's physician and other agency personnel as appropriate.
- Regularly re-evaluates the client's nursing needs and revises the plan of care as necessary.
- Provides direct nursing care procedures to clients.
- Completes review and reconciliation of medications, pain management, and evaluation of risk status.
- Furnishes services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill. Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Obtains specimens as ordered by the physician, and submits them to the laboratory.
- Teaches clients, family members, and/or significant others health care self-management skills, accurately assess clients' physical and emotional status, and preforms services in compliance with physician orders.
- Counsels the client and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent client and employee information to assure their privacy is protected.
- Ensures that arrangements for equipment and other necessary items and services are available.
- Participates in team meetings/care conferences and communicates with other clinicians involved in care.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes, coordinates services, informs primary physician of changes in the client's condition and needs when necessary and at least every 60 days.
- Instructs, supervises, and evaluates home health aide care provided at least every two weeks.
- Manage and supervise LPNs performance in implementing nursing services.
- May teach and train other nursing personnel. Attends in-services and department meetings as required.
- Participates in clinical outcomes monitoring, follow up, and agency performance improvement initiatives.
- May occasionally work with office machines, such as computers, copy machine, and telephones.
- Support and uphold all federal state, and local regulatory laws and standards.
- Support and uphold Haven Home Health policies and procedures.
Haven Home Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.
Apply here: https://my.hirehive.io/haven-home-health/jobs/34102/registered-nurse-hospice-case-manager-rn-springfield