Haven is looking for an Assistant Director of Nursing with a strong work ethic for our home health department. We are seeking for someone who has outstanding people skills and the ability to build a rapport with staff.
The position requires:
- Supervision of and ensuring overall quality performance of nursing staff.
- Maintaining nursing on-call and vacation schedule.
- Help develop and implement client care services.
- Demonstrate leadership in recruitment and retention of nursing staff.
- Recommend modifications to policies and procedures as needed.
- Informs nursing staff of new policies and procedures.
- Prepares reports related to the nursing department and submits them to the DON.
- Participates in team meetings/care conferences and communicates with other clinicians involved in care.
- May teach and train other nursing personnel.
- Conduct and attend in-services and department meetings as required.
- Participates in clinical outcomes monitoring, follow up, and agency performance improvement initiatives.
- Work with office machines, such as computers, copy machine, and telephones.
- As needed, provides skilled nursing services to clients in their homes in accordance with physician orders to develop and implement the Plan of Care. This includes initial evaluation for home health services, completion of OASIS documentation and Plan of Care, and provision of direct nursing care procedures to clients.
- Rotating on-call schedule with nursing leadership personal.
This is a full time position, Monday - Friday, 8-5, at our corporate office in Ozark, MO.
We have a great reputation as an employer and a very fun working environment. Come build a stronger future with Haven!