Haven Healthcare is seeking a qualified and experienced Office Manager to direct and oversee day-to-day operations in our corporate office with a focus on efficiency and time management.
Haven Healthcare is one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the 417 area. In the past 2 years, employment has grown by over 200%. We pride ourselves on not only providing the best care and rehab in the area, but also on investing in our employees. We have created a culture focusing on employee value,growth, education, and collaboration. We hire only the best of the best.
Some of the main job duties of the Office Manager include:
- Hire, orient, and supervise administrative and corporate office support staff
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone and communications, both internally and externally, to maintain a professional image
- Supervise the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement, and housekeeping of office facilities
- Negotiate the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc.,in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
- Manage device and equipment inventory and tracking, including computers, iPads, and printers
- Maintain warranty information and oversee supply and equipment returns and repairs
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems
An ideal candidate should possess the following traits:
- High School degree or equivalent; office management, administrative, or assistant experience will be a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google suite
- Experience in setting up computer equipment and performing basic troubleshooting, including downloading drivers
- Supply management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be considered.
This is a full-time, Monday-Friday, position at our corporate office in Ozark, MO. Haven offers an excellent benefit and paid time-off package for all full-time employees.