There are very few companies that can brag about their team as much as we can. Fun, energetic, caring and passionate are just a few of the attributes used to describe this special group of people. So many have come to work for Haven because they not only want to enjoy what they do for a living but they also want to enjoy who they work with. Come to see if Haven can change your professional life for the better.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partners with hiring managers and executive group to determine staffing needs.
- Serve as the public face of the company during the recruiting process.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administer appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) and delivers employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings as assigned and extend verbal and written contingent job offers.
- Serve as an expert for recruiting candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc.to identify and attract quality candidates. Keeps current with sourcing strategies and industry trends.
- Research and source active and passive candidates
- Create and manage job advertisements and internal job descriptions for all positions in addition to manage.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Manage the job offers including negotiation and administration, through onboarding.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding the recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, noncompete agreements).
- Ensures regulatory aspects of the full cycle recruitment process is compliant with federal and state legislation.
- Manage current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system .
- Manage application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Travel locally for job fairs, campus visits and other recruitment events on an as needed basis.
Preferred Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- *Healthcare background strongly preferred!*
- HR or marketing experience preferred
- 1 year of full life cycle recruiting experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Effective negotiating skills
- Strong customer service skills with strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to communicate with internal staff and external vendors on employment related items including Health Care programs/employee benefits
- Flexibility in work schedule to accommodate organizational needs
- Proficient in computer skills and technology
- Professionalism- conducting oneself with responsibility, integrity, accountability, and excellence
**This is a full time position based out of our corporate office in Ozark, MO**
Haven offers a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO package, 401k Retirement Savings, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
As one of the fastest growing healthcare providers in Missouri, Haven Healthcare offers a fast-paced, exciting, and supportive environment. We promote teamwork, nurture learning, and encourage advancement for all of our employees. We want to see you excel, because your success is our success. We have a great reputation as an employer and a very fun working environment. Come build a stronger future with Haven!