Haven Home Health is one of the highest rated agencies in the 417 area. We are a family of highly experienced professionals who provide our patients and customers with the very best in service and medical care. Haven is currently seeking a full time and part time RN Case Managers to join our growing team.
Haven offers a full benefits package including:
- Cell phone
- Company Car or Paid mileage
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401k with matching
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Flexible schedules
- On-call pay
- Ranked as one of the best places to work in the 417 area
What are we looking for in a RN Case Manager candidate?
- Current Missouri Registered Nurse license in good standing.
- Minimum of one year experience as a home health RN within the last five years preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills with multidisciplinary team of clinicians, clerical staff, and management
- Flexibility in work schedule to accommodate client needs, including new admissions.
- Strong clinical judgment, assessment, communication, and leadership skills.
- Proficient in computer skills and technology to complete documentation of clinical record.
- Must have dependable transportation and current driver's license.
What will you do as an RN Case Manager?
- Make the initial evaluation visit Conducts comprehensive OASIS initial nursing assessments including physical, emotional, and mental needs.
- Determine eligibility for services related to homebound status and need for skilled services.
- Develop and implements an individualized plan of care in consultation with the client's physician and other agency personnel as appropriate.
- Regularly re-evaluate the client's nursing needs and revises the plan of care as necessary.
- Provide direct nursing care procedures to clients.
- Complete review and reconciliation of medications, pain management, and evaluation of risk status.
- Furnish services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill. Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Obtain specimens as ordered by the physician, and submits them to the laboratory.
- Teach clients, family members, and/or significant others health care self-management skills, accurately assess clients' physical and emotional status, and preforms services in compliance with physician orders.
- Counsel the client and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent client and employee information to assure their privacy is protected.
- Ensure that arrangements for equipment and other necessary items and services are available.
- Participate in team meetings/care conferences and communicates with other clinicians involved in care.
- Prepare clinical and progress notes, coordinates services, informs primary physician of changes in the client's condition and needs when necessary and at least every 60 days.
- Instruct, supervise, and evaluate home health aide care provided at least every two weeks.
- Manage and supervise LPNs performance in implementing nursing services.
- May teach and train other nursing personnel. Attends in-services and department meetings as required.
- Participate in clinical outcomes monitoring, follow up, and agency performance improvement initiatives.
- May occasionally work with office machines, such as computers, copy machine, and telephones.
- Support and uphold all federal state, and local regulatory laws and standards.
- Support and uphold Haven Home Health policies and procedures.
Check out our website at www.havenhome.us for more information about our company.
Haven Home Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.