Outpatient Physical Therapist
Haven Physical Therapy is a growing healthcare company based in Ozark, MO that offers its employees a positive work environment, opportunities to learn, and all the advantages that come from a locally owned business. The name “Haven” represents our desire to protect and be an advocate for the clients we serve. While large, corporate-owned agencies answer to their stockholders, we answer to our patients and their families. Haven is focused on fun and compassion and demands the highest customer service and clinical outcomes.
We are looking for a Full-Time or Part-Time PT to join our outstanding team!
**This position will work at our clinics in Ozark & Ava**
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide skilled therapy services to clients in our facilities to promote the client’s plan of care
- Services performed in accordance with the physicians’ orders
- Collaborate with other Haven therapists, nurses, and staff
- Support the core values of Haven Physical Therapy: respect, courage, investment, communication, collaboration, accountability
Preferred Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Current Missouri PT license
Come grow professionally with us and join a team of therapists that have a passion for providing excellence in patient care and customer service.
If you would like to be a part of the Haven team, apply today!
Haven Healthcare, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.