Home Health & Hospice Marketer
Field Marketers are the face of our company! They seek to build relationships in the community, and across a wide spectrum of the healthcare community. Our Field Marketers aim to identify opportunities for growth through these relationships! They also act as a liaison between potential referral sources, or potential clients who may be interested in seeking care services, and to educate potential clients and referral sources about our available services.
The Field Marketer supports the core values of Haven Management: have direct and honest communication, put the right person in the right seat, have fun, make money, do good, delegate and elevate, and have a culture of accountability.
This is a full-time, benefit eligible, position based in the Joplin, MO area!
What does a Field Marketer do?
- Plan and complete field marketing campaigns after conducting preliminary research
- Develop robust knowledge of all product lines/services
- Maintain and build relationships with referral sources
- Connect with resources throughout the community/ service area in which we might engage, or be a resource with potential clients
- Grow census by capturing referrals and growing caseload
- Look for opportunities for promotion of Haven services, ie. businesses who will let us display brochures, ad spaces, vendor opportunities or event sponsorship
- Attend relevant trade shows and events
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
- Track expenses in an organized fashion
- Track mileage in an organized fashion
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities
- Document and share lead/customer intelligence with sales team
- Ensure the accuracy of public information materials and activities
- Work with office machines, such as computers, copiers, and telephones
- Support and uphold all federal state, and local regulatory laws and standards
- Support and uphold Haven Healthcare policies and procedures
What are we looking for in a Field Marketer?
- Prior field-based marketing and sales experience strongly preferred
- Great communication skills
- Ability to read people and navigate conversations or situations
- Enjoy meeting people and building and maintaining lasting relationships
- Enjoy sales and marketing of healthcare services
Haven Healthcare, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.