Admission Nurse (RN - Salaried)
Haven Home Health is one of the highest rated agencies in the SW Missouri area. We are a family of highly experienced professionals who provide our patients and customers with the very best in service and medical care.
Haven is currently seeking an Admission Nurse to join our growing team in the Joplin, MO area! This is a full-time salaried position with benefits!
It is time to love your nursing career again!!
- One on one patient care
- Flexible schedules
- More control patient care management
- Learn technical clinical skills through our comprehensive training program
- Advance your career while working with the best nurses in the industry
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make the initial evaluation visit except in cases where the physician has ordered only therapy services.
- Conduct comprehensive OASIS initial nursing assessments including physical, emotional, and mental needs.
- Perform OASIS and nursing assessments within the Haven territory as deemed applicable. Territory may change depending on caseload and census,.
- Determine eligibility for services related to homebound status and need for skilled services.
- Develop and implement an individualized plan of care in consultation with the patient’s physician and other agency personnel as appropriate.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Current Missouri Registered Nurse license in good standing.
- Minimum of one year experience as an RN within the last three years.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills with multidisciplinary team of clinicians, clerical staff, and management
- Flexibility in work schedule to accommodate patient needs, including new admissions.
- Strong clinical judgment, assessment, communication, and leadership skills.
- Proficient in computer skills and technology to complete documentation of clinical records.
- Must have dependable transportation and a current driver’s license.
Haven offers a full benefits package including:
- iPad and Cell Phone
- Company Car
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k with Matching
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- On-call Pay
Haven Home Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.