Human Resources Coordinator
Haven Healthcare, One of 417’s Fastest Growing Companies, is seeking an energetic and organized master multi-taker to provide outstanding support to HR and other departments as needed. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, outstanding people and communication skills, and be very detail oriented. Successful candidates should be proficient in computer skills and technology and be able to work independently.
- Conducts onboarding & off-boarding
- Completes license checks and primary source verifications
- Completes background screenings and reference checks
- Maintains employee files and records
- Ensures compliance with federal and state regulations
- Provides HR reporting and tracking of credential renewal, car insurance, annual flu immunizations, 90 day and annual reviews
- Manages Work Comp Claims
- Manages device and equipment inventory and tracking, including computers, ipads, and printers
- Manage fleet check-out, check-in, maintenance and inspections
- Ensures security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Provides excellent customer service
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Work experience within medical/home health setting preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to details.
- Strong desire to create a positive work environment and outstanding customer service.
- Professional and polite telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Associates degree strongly preferred.
Full time position, Monday - Friday, 8-5, at our Corporate Office in Ozark, MO. At Haven Healthcare, we provide a fun working environment with caring and passionate people who enjoy what they do for a living. We offer competitive compensation and great benefits including Medical, Dental, FSA, generous PTO and much more. See our website at havenhome.us to find more information about how to change your professional life for the better.