Home Health RN Case Manager
Haven Home Health is one of 417’s fastest growing companies and one of the highest rated agencies in the area. We are a family of highly experienced professionals who provide our patients and customers with the very best in service and medical care.
Haven is currently seeking a full-time RN Case Manager to join our growing team in the Ozark/Springfield area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct comprehensive OASIS initial nursing assessments including physical, emotional, and mental needs.
- Determine eligibility for services related to homebound status and need for skilled services.
- Develop and implement an individualized plan of care in consultation with the client's physician and other agency personnel as appropriate.
- Regularly re-evaluate the client's nursing needs and revises the plan of care as necessary.
- Provide direct nursing care procedures to clients.
- Complete review and reconciliation of medications, pain management, and evaluation of risk status.
- Furnish services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill. Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Obtain specimens as ordered by the physician, and submits them to the laboratory.
- Teach clients, family members, and/or significant others health care self-management skills, accurately assess clients' physical and emotional status, and preforms services in compliance with physician orders.
- Counsel the client and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent client and employee information to assure their privacy is protected.
- Ensure that arrangements for equipment and other necessary items and services are available.
- Participate in team meetings/care conferences and communicate with other clinicians involved in care.
- Prepare clinical and progress notes, coordinate services, inform primary physician of changes in the client's condition and needs when necessary.
- Instruct, supervise, and evaluate home health aide care provided at least every two weeks.
- Manage and supervise LPNs performance in implementing nursing services.
- May teach and train other nursing personnel.
- Attend in-services and department meetings as required.
- Participate in clinical outcomes monitoring, follow up, and agency performance improvement initiatives.
- May occasionally work with office machines, such as computers, copy machine, and telephones.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Current Missouri Registered Nurse license in good standing.
- Minimum of one year experience as a home health RN within the last five years preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills with multidisciplinary team of clinicians, clerical staff, and management
- Flexibility in work schedule to accommodate client needs, including new admissions.
- Strong clinical judgment, assessment, communication, and leadership skills.
- Proficient in computer skills and technology to complete documentation of clinical record.
- Must have dependable transportation and current driver's license.
Haven offers a full benefits package including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Insurance coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision and more
- Company Car or Paid Mileage
- iPad and Cell Phone
- 401k with Matching
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- On-call Pay
- Comprehensive Training Program
Haven Home Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.