Haven Hospice is a family of highly experienced professionals who provide our patients and customers with the very best in service and medical care. We pride ourselves on not only providing the best care and rehab in the area, but also on investing in our employees. We have created a culture focusing on employee value, growth, education, and collaboration. We hire only the best of the best.
We are currently looking for a caring and compassionate full-time CNA to provide care to individuals with life limiting illnesses in their homes, or senior living facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides direct personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing, etc.) to clients.
- Provides quality homemaker care (cooking light meals, cleaning, bed linen change, etc).
- Assists in medication self-management, pain management, fall prevention strategies, and risk assessment and home safety.
- Teaches clients, family members, and/or significant others health care self-management skills.
- Accurately assess clients’ physical and emotional status, and performs services in compliance with plan of care.
- Counsels the client and family in meeting needs.
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent client and employee information.
- Participates in team meetings/care conferences and communicates with other clinicians involved in care.
- Prepares accurate and timely clinical notes.
- May teach and train other personnel.
- Attends in-services and department meetings as required.
- Participate in clinical outcomes monitoring, follow up, and agency performance improvement initiatives.
- May occasionally work with office machines, such as computers, copy machines, and telephones.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have a current CNA license
- Successfully complete a background check
- Reliable transportation and current driver's license.
- A minimum of one year of hospital experience, and/or equivalent experience in nursing home or public health nursing is preferred.
- Support and uphold all federal state, and local regulatory laws and standards.
- Support and uphold Haven Hospice policies and procedures.
Haven Healthcare offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Insurance Coverage including Medical, Dental, Life and more
- Generous PTO
At Haven Healthcare, we provide a fun working environment with caring and passionate people who enjoy what they do for a living. See our website at havenhome.us to find more information on how to advance your career while working with the best in the industry.
Haven Hospice, LLC are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.