Home Health RN Case Manager
Haven Home Health is one of 417’s fastest growing companies and one of the highest rated agencies in the area. We are a family of highly experienced professionals who provide our patients and customers with the very best in service and medical care.
Haven is currently seeking a full-time RN Case Manager to join our growing team in the Ozark/Springfield area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct comprehensive OASIS initial nursing assessments including physical, emotional, and mental needs.
- Determine eligibility for services related to homebound status and need for skilled services.
- Develop and implement an individualized plan of care in consultation with the client's physician and other agency personnel as appropriate.
- Counsel the client and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Instruct, supervise, and evaluate home health aide care provided at least every two weeks.
- Manage and supervise LPNs performance in implementing nursing services.
- Participate in clinical outcomes monitoring, follow up, and agency performance improvement initiatives.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Current Missouri Registered Nurse license in good standing.
- Minimum of one year experience as a home health RN within the last five years preferred.
- Flexibility in work schedule to accommodate client needs, including new admissions.
- Proficient in computer skills and technology to complete documentation of clinical record.
- Must have dependable transportation and current driver's license.
Haven offers a full benefits package including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Insurance coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision and more
- Company Car or Paid Mileage
- 401k with Matching
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- On-call Pay
- Comprehensive Training Program
Haven Home Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.