Home Health Clinical Director
Haven Home Health, one of 417's fastest growing agencies in Southwest Missouri, is seeking a dedicated Clinical Director to lead our compassionate team in our mission to provide the highest quality patient care.
- Provides oversight for all patient care services and personnel.
- Assure the development, implementation, and updates of the individualized plan of care.
- Coordinate patient care, referrals, assessments, etc.
- Provide management oversight for the development of high quality, cost effective, and integrated clinical programs.
- Participate in clinical outcomes monitoring, follow up, and agency performance improvement initiatives.
- Oversee major workforce and resource decisions for clinical operations.
- Support and uphold all federal state, and local regulatory laws and standards.
- Support and uphold Haven Home Health and Therapy policies and procedures.
- Current Missouri license as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum of one year experience in clinical practice or management within the last three years.
- Recent Home Health experience in the past year.
- Previous OASIS experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills with multidisciplinary team of clinicians, clerical staff, and management.
- Strong clinical judgment, assessment, communication, and leadership skills.
- Proficient in computer skills and technology to complete documentation of clinical record.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed.
Haven Home Health offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Insurance Coverage including Medical, Dental, Life and more
- 401k with Matching
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Training Program
See our website at havenhome.us to find more information on how to advance your career while working with the best nurses in the industry.
Haven Home Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.