RN Case Manager Home Health
Haven Home Health is one of the highest rated agencies in the SW Missouri area. We are a family of highly experienced professionals who provide our patients and customers with the very best in service and medical care.
Haven is currently seeking a RN Case Manager to join our growing team in the Joplin area! This is a full-time position with benefits!
*$5000 Sign On Bonus for Qualifying Applicants*
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct comprehensive OASIS initial nursing assessments including physical, emotional, and mental needs.
- Determine eligibility for services related to homebound status and need for skilled services.
- Develop and implement an individualized plan of care in consultation with the client's physician and other agency personnel as appropriate.
- Instruct, supervise, and evaluate home health aide care provided at least every two weeks.
- Manage and supervise LPNs performance in implementing nursing services.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Current Missouri Registered Nurse license in good standing.
- Minimum of one year experience as a home health RN within the last five years preferred.
- Flexibility in work schedule to accommodate client needs, including new admissions.
- Proficient in computer skills and technology to complete documentation of clinical record.
- Must have dependable transportation and current driver's license.
Haven offers a full benefits package including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Company Car
- Great Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and more
- 401k with Matching
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- On-call Pay
Haven Home Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.