LPN Scheduling Specialist
Haven Home Health is one of the highest rated agencies in the 417 area. We are a family of highly experienced professionals who provide our patients and customers with the very best in service and medical care. Haven is looking for a qualified LPN Scheduling Specialist to provide home health team coordination (scheduling).
The Scheduling Specialist helps to improve efficiency and communication among clinicians, physicians, and patients. He/she communicates with clinical and administrative staff to support the provision of safe and high quality patient care.
**This is a full-time, Monday to Friday position working from our Corporate office in Ozark**
- Coordinate the implementation of services, which includes nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and personal care services, to ensure that quality service is provided to meet client needs
- Create, maintain, and update the clinician’s schedules according to authorizations and patient needs.
- Understands the needs, requirements, and preferences of all client types (patients, facilities, referral sources, caregivers, and staff) and optimizes staffing ratios.
- Works with staff and patients to identify open shifts, availability, and coordinate schedules.
- Assist with tracking clinician productivity.
- Assist with falls management, tracking, and reporting.
- Accept physician telephone orders and document appropriately.
- Assist with scheduled initial assessments and home health admissions.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Current LPN license.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and prioritize assignments.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including spelling and grammar.
- Ability to handle stressful and delicate situations with tact, diplomacy, and attention to their importance.
- Ability to communicate effectively with multidisciplinary team of clinicians, clerical staff, management, patients/families, and referral sources.
- Ability to follow instructions from the physician, nursing supervisor, and other professional staff.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in home health or hospice care preferred
We currently offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical/dental/vision/Life Insurance and other supplemental options
Haven Home Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.