Haven Healthcare, one of 417's fastest growing companies, is searching for an energetic and organized FT Administrative Assistant. We are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic, outstanding people skills, and is very detail oriented. There are very few companies that can brag about their team as much as we can. Fun, energetic, caring and passionate are just a few of the attributes used to describe this special group of people. So many have come to work for Haven because they not only want to enjoy what they do for a living but they also want to enjoy who they work with. Come to see if Haven can change your professional life for the better.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment and errands
- Enter each invoice into the accounting software for payment.
- Monitor invoices and backup for proper authorization.
- Process checks to vendors and seek out signatures.
- Mail checks and file the paid invoices.
- Manage office phone system
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Provide general support to visitors
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Maintain warranty information and oversee supply and equipment returns and repairs
- Organize meetings, company events, and conferences
- Complete special projects as assigned
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job duties and responsibilities.
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal communication skills essential
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills with multidisciplinary team of clinicians, clerical staff, and management
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
Haven offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Insurance Coverage including Medical, Dental, Life and more
- 401k with Matching
Haven Healthcare Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.