PRN Home Health Medical Social Worker
Haven is currently looking for a PRN Home Health Social Worker (MSW) to join our growing team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement an individualized plan of care related to MSW in consultation with the patient’s physician and other agency personnel as appropriate.
- Determine eligibility for services related to homebound status and need for skilled services.
- Regularly re-evaluate the patient’s MSW needs and revise the plan of care as necessary.
Preferred Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Masters Degree in Social Work required.
- Minimum of one year experience as a MSW within the last three years.
- Flexibility in work schedule to accommodate patient needs, including new admissions.
- Must have dependable transportation and a current driver’s license.
- Will work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Recent home health experience in the past year.
- Experience with geriatric population preferred.
As one of the fastest growing healthcare providers in Missouri, Haven Healthcare offers a fast-paced, exciting, and supportive environment. We promote teamwork, nurture learning, and encourage advancement for all of our employees. We want to see you excel, because your success is our success. We have a great reputation as an employer and a very fun working environment. Come build a stronger future with Haven!