PRN Speech Therapist
As one of the fastest growing healthcare providers in Missouri, Haven Healthcare offers a fast-paced, exciting, and supportive environment. We promote teamwork, nurture learning, and encourage advancement for all of our employees. We want to see you excel, because your success is our success. We have a great reputation as an employer and a very fun working environment.
Come build a stronger future with Haven!
We are currently seeking a PRN Speech Therapist (SLP) to join our growing Joplin team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Makes the initial evaluation visit in cases where the physician has ordered speech therapy services only.
- Conducts comprehensive OASIS initial assessments including physical, emotional, and mental needs.
- Determines eligibility for services related to homebound status and need for skilled services.
- Develops and implements an individualized plan of care related to SLP in consultation with the client’s physician and other agency personnel as appropriate.
- Counsels the client and family in meeting SLP and related needs.
Preferred Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Current Missouri SLP license in good standing.
- Minimum of one year experience as a SLP within the last three years.
- Recent home health experience in the past year.
- Previous OASIS experience preferred.
- Flexibility in work schedule to accommodate client needs, including new admissions.
- Proficient in computer skills and technology to complete documentation of clinical record.
- Must have dependable transportation and a current driver’s license.
- May work weekends and holidays as needed.
Haven Home Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.