Home Health LPN
Haven Home Health is a growing healthcare company based in Ozark, MO that offers its employees a positive work environment, opportunities to learn, and all the advantages that come from a locally owned business. The name “Haven” represents our desire to protect and be an advocate for the clients we serve. While large, corporate-owned agencies answer to their stockholders, we answer to our patients and their families. Haven is focused on fun and compassion and demands the highest customer service and clinical outcomes. Haven has the highest patient satisfaction results in the 417 area.
We are looking for Full-Time LPN to join our growing Joplin team!
General Description: Provide effective and efficient patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse and in accordance with the patient’s plan of care, applicable law and regulation, accepted standards of nursing practice, payor requirements and Haven Home Health policies and procedures.
- Recognize and report changes in the patient’s condition to the RN supervisor.
- Complete timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient’s progress.
- Assist the RN or physician in performing specialized procedures and duties.
- Assist the RN in carrying out the patient plan of care
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license and vehicle liability insurance
- Able to effectively use and correspond on laptop, iPad and smart phone
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Current MO LPN license.
- At least one (1) year recent LPN experience in acute, long term or home care.
- Home healthcare experience preferred.
Haven offers a full benefits package including:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Company Vehicle
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Bi-Weekly Direct Deposit
Come grow professionally with us and join a team of nurses that have a passion for providing excellence in patient care and customer service.
Haven Home Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.