RN Case Manager Hospice
Haven Hospice is a family of highly experienced professionals who provide our patients and customers with the very best in service and medical care. Just like there is beauty in the beginning of life, equally so, there is beauty at the end of life. People who have spent their careers working in this honorable field all say hospice changed their life for the better.
Haven is currently seeking a Full-time Registered Nurse Case Manager to join our growing team in the Joplin area!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Makes initial evaluation visit, conducts comprehensive initial nursing assessments including physical, emotional, and mental needs.
- Verify eligibility for hospice services.
- Develops and implements an individualized plan of care in consultation with the client's physician and other agency personnel as appropriate.
- Counsels and educates the client and family in meeting end of life needs and the process of a life limiting illness.
- Instructs, supervises, and evaluates home health aide care provided at least every two weeks.
- Manages and supervises LPNs and CNAs performance in implementing nursing services.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Current Missouri Registered Nurse license in good standing.
- Preferred minimum of one year experience as a hospice, or home health RN within the last five years.
- Flexibility in work schedule to accommodate client needs.
- Proficient in computer skills and technology to complete documentation of clinical record.
- Must have dependable transportation and current driver's license.
- Support and uphold all federal state, and local regulatory laws and standards.
- Support and uphold Haven Hospice policies and procedures.
- Competitive Compensation
- Company Car
- Great Insurance Coverage including Medical, Dental, Life and more
- 401k with Matching
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Training Program
Haven Hospice, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.