Haven Hospice is a family of highly experienced professionals who provide our patients and customers with the very best in service and medical care. Just like there is beauty in the beginning of life, equally so, there is beauty at the end of life. People who have spent their careers working in this honorable field all say hospice changed their life for the better.
Haven Hospice is currently seeking a full-time LPN to join our growing team.
- Provide direct nursing care procedures to patients.
- Implement an individualized plan of care under the supervision of a RN and in consultation with the physician and other agency personnel as appropriate.
- Teach patients, family members, and/or significant others health care self-management skills, accurately assess patients’ physical and emotional status, and perform services in compliance with physician orders.
- Educate patients' relatives on coping techniques and provide comfort and support.
- Prepare clinical and progress notes, coordinate services, inform primary physician of changes in the patient’s condition and needs when necessary and at least every 60 days.
- Is available to be in the call rotation as needed to cover illness, PTO, or open positions.
- Support and uphold all federal state, and local regulatory laws and standards.
- Support and uphold Haven Hospice policies and procedures.
- Current Missouri Licensed Practical Nurse license in good standing.
- Minimum of one year experience as an LPN within the last three years.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Flexibility in work schedule to accommodate patient needs, including new admissions.
- Proficient in computer skills and technology to complete documentation of clinical record.
- Must have dependable transportation and a current driver’s license.
- Will work weekends and holidays as needed
- Recent hospice experience in the past year strongly preferred.
Haven Healthcare offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Company Vehicle
- Great Insurance Coverage including Medical, Dental, Life and more
- Generous PTO
- Flexible Schedules
Come join one of 417's fastest growing companies. See our website at havenhome.us to find out more on how to advance your career while working with the best nurses in the industry.
Haven Hospice, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.