Home Health PTA
As one of the fastest growing healthcare providers in Missouri, Haven Healthcare offers a fast-paced, exciting, and supportive environment. We promote teamwork, nurture learning, and encourage advancement for all of our employees. We want to see you excel, because your success is our success. We have a great reputation as an employer and a very fun working environment. Come build a stronger future with Haven!
We are currently seeking a Full-time PTA to join our growing Joplin team!
The Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) provides skilled therapy services to clients in their homes to promote the client’s plan of care under the supervision of a Physical Therapist (PT). The PTA supplements the physical therapy care needs of that client as provided by the PT.
Responsibilities of the PTA include but are not limited to:
- Provides direct physical therapy care procedures to clients.
- Implements an individualized plan of care under the supervision of a PT and in consultation with the physician and other agency personnel as appropriate.
- Regularly re-evaluates the client’s physical therapy needs, discusses care with the supervising PT, and revises the plan of care as necessary.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative physical therapy procedures.
- Teaches clients, family members, and/or significant others health care self-management skills, accurately assess clients’ physical and emotional status, and performs services in compliance with physician orders.
- Current Missouri PTA license in good standing.
- Minimum of one year experience as a PTA within the last three years.
- Flexibility in work schedule to accommodate client needs.
- Must have dependable transportation and current driver’s license.
- May work weekends and holidays as needed
Recent home health experience in the past year.
Haven offers a full benefits package including:
- Competitive compensation
- Company Car
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k with Matching
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
Haven Home Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.