Founded in 2008, Hire EQ, is a talent acquisition firm that specializes in frustration free recruiting of team players for small midsize organizations. We are currently seeking an individual to serve as our Managing Director. This will initially be a part-time position with the expectation that the chosen candidate will grow it into a full-time position.
The Managing Director will be responsible for relaunching the Company. A This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an agency with existing clients and infrastructure. Ownership will be injecting fresh capital and is seeking the right candidate to oversee expansion. The MD will report directly to a small ownership team. The MD is responsible for hiring and managing staff recruiters, overseeing the marketing strategy and being involved in the sales process.
Duties and responsibilities for this role include:
- Hire and manage a PT recruiting staff of 4-5 contractors
- Develop a marketing strategy to include development of collateral material and updating an on-line presence
- Present and sell company services to potential customers in a professional manner that ensures deals are closed.
- Establish and oversee the client service strategy
- In accordance with identified targets and metrics, prepare and execute a sales plan that will identify how and when customers will be acquired.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows, seminars, and telemarketing events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Strong levelofselfdiscipline, ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and Outlook) as well as CRM programs such as Salesforce.com
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of related sales experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.