At Simply Booked, Our friendly team of professionals is among the most experienced in bookkeeping, accounting, taxes, and the financial challenges of small and mid-sized businesses. We have combined our expertise, knowledge of business operations and technology to create several bookkeeping solutions and options that are extremely valuable to our small and mid-sized clients. We are a rapidly growing firm and offer exceptional working conditions.
The Full-time and or Part-time Bookkeeper will for client companies:
- Maintain financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments.
- Record the day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Verify that all transactions are recorded correctly.
- Bring all transactions to the trial balance stage.
- Work closely with staff accountants to create and analyze financial reports and ensure compliance with internal controls and government regulations.
- Manage multiple transactions including timely tax payments.
- General knowledge of payroll processing and tax compliance.
- Proven bookkeeping experience with a cross section of industries.
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles.
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Hands on experience with spreadsheets, proprietary software, QuickBooks & QB Online.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office along with Excel applications would be desirable.
- Customer service orientation is critical.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail with organization skills.
- Degrees are desirable however verifiable experience is just as important.
- Driver's license required, limited local travel possible.
- 40 hours per week with some flexibility.
- Salary based on experience.