The Admissions Coordinator at the Home of Grace is an integral part of the administrative team. This person is usually the initial point of contact for all applicants and is responsible for vetting each potential client for an appropriate fit within our 90-day addiction recovery program.
- Processing a high volume of inquiries and applications to the program.
- Qualifying applicants for an appropriate fit within the program.
- Arranging payment for the program.
- Responding to online inquiries from the company website and social media.
- Cultivating potential clients for entry into the program.
- Making appointments for intake into the program.
Qualifications & Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Must exemplify and model Christian behaviors and values and possess high levels of ethics, honesty, and character.
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Time management
Education: High School Graduate
Experience: 3 or more years prior experience
Reports to: Program Director
Hours: Full-time - 40 hours per week