We are seeking an experienced, creative marketing employee to join our growing organization. The Marketing Specialist position plays an integral role in the public/media relations, corporate communications, and content creation for the Home of Grace. This position will seek to increase brand awareness through creating, executing, and tracking both traditional and new media campaigns.
- Help identify opportunities for new content and PR based projects that drive organizational objectives
- Conduct marketing research within each community to better identify target audiences and need
- Utilize research findings to generate leads and maintain consistent reach, awareness, and opportunities for growth in each market.
- Cultivate relationships with local news and promotional companies
- Draft and distribute press releases
- Design and develop marketing materials
- Execute marketing strategy for national addiction public awareness campaigns (National Addiction Awareness Month, Recovery Week, Alcohol Awareness Month, etc.)
- Manage all aspects of Home of Grace’s digital media presence (Home of Grace website, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter)
- Create tracking systems for online marketing activities
Qualifications & Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Must affirm our Statement of Faith and abide by the Christian Code of Conduct as a means to exemplify Christian behaviors and values to help accomplish our apostolic mission.
Digital media awareness
Strong attention to detail
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
1+ year prior experience (Internships Accepted)
Preferred experience in faith-based or addiction recovery organizations
Full-time: 40 hours per week