The position of Facilities Manager is responsible for day-to-day operations of the Home of Grace addiction recovery program. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Establish equipment, building and grounds maintenance plans and schedules, and work with a team to execute the plans
- Oversee the maintenance of all Home of Grace properties
- Purchase supplies and materials in support of operations
- Oversee the maintenance and utilization of fleet vehicles
- Oversee the client work program (Men’s Program) in close coordination with the Program Director
Qualifications & Requirements
This position requires the ability to manage multiple large projects with a high number of interruptions, good communication skills, good mediation skills, ability to make timely decisions, and manage crisis situations. It is important that the person in this position possess the ability to handle stressful tasks with dignity and calmness.
Must affirm our Statement of Faith and abide by the Christian Code of Conduct as a means to exemplify Christian behaviors and values to help accomplish our apostolic mission.
High School degree or equivalent required
5 or more years prior experience in facility operations, maintenance supervision, contractor oversight, or similar
Full-time: 40 hours per week