Location: Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
You will be developing business and government enterprise applications using Java-based platforms and frameworks.
- At least 4 years experience using the Java platform (J2EE/J2SE)
- Knowledge in Java web-based programming and OOP
- Knowledge in assignment and tracking tools such as JIRA/Bugzilla
- Knowledge Modeling Standards (ex. UML, BPMN)
- Database design using SQL and/or Oracle DB
- Solid knowledge with most if not all of the following technologies: Groovy/Grails, JBoss Seam, Selenium, Geb
- Version tracking using Git, SVN
Applicants must be a graduate of a Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering. Knowledge Observer and Composite Design Patterns and Agile Methodologies are also advantageous.
Send your CV to Keavin Mutuc at email@example.com, or call 09178312167 (Globe), 09222057190 (Sun), 09088995295 (Smart), and 6311525 to know more about this role.