Who are we?
Ibérica serves modern and authentic Spanish tapas.
Ten years ago we set out to bring the true spirit of Spain to the UK, inviting our guests to join us in celebrating our homeland; transporting you there through our food, drinks and restaurants.To bring great quality and great tasting dishes to your table, we work with some of the best producers of food and wine that Spain has to offer. All the time, inspired and guided by our Michelin-starred Executive Chef, Nacho Manzano.
The perfect candidate:
- Is as obsessed as we are with giving our guests an amazing experience every time
- Loves Spanish cuisine and drinks
- Enjoys working for an independently-minded restaurant group and being creative
- Loves to inspire, creates the perfect work environment and supports their team by sharing our Welcoming-Proud-Creative-Obsessive
- Previous restaurant experience is advantageous for all roles, however a great personality and smile, a positive can-do attitude and real team players are what we need!
- Can communicate fluently in English
Front of house job roles:
- Head Waiters
- Assistant Waiters
What are the benefits?
Ibérica is a vibrant and fun-loving expanding family of restaurants that promises you exceptional hourly rates and amazing incentives!
If that sounds exciting to you then read below to find out more:
- Rewards for helping us to attract new people just like you (up to £1000)
- Uniform contribution - every six month!
- Perkbox - Access to a thousand amazing discounts. Free mobile phone insurance, Cinema tickets, Supermarket, Fashion retail, Health & Fitness, Free coffee every month … and much more!
- Free CODE subscription; get great discounts in local Bars & Restaurants across the country
- Food & Drink masterclasses every six weeks; to learn all about our delicious Spanish food & drinks and tradition
- Cycle Scheme – you can save up to 39% on a new bike & accessories!
- 50% off food & drink in all Iberica restaurants
- Summer and Christmas staff parties
- Nespresso coffee and tea free as much as you want!
- Great staff meals every day
- Fantastic pension scheme
- Super exciting personal development plan for you to develop, grow and progress within the family!
If Ibérica sounds like the kind of place you want to be part of, we'll love to hearing from you!
You must be eligible to work in the UK.