Who are We?
Ibérica serves modern and authentic Spanish tapas.
Ten years ago we set out to bring the true spirit of Spain to the UK, inviting our guests to join us in celebrating our homeland; transporting you there through our food, drinks and restaurants. To bring great quality and great tasting dishes to your table, we work with some of the best producers of food and wine that Spain has to offer. All the time, inspired and guided by our Michelin-starred Executive Chef, Nacho Manzano.
The ideal colleague is...
- As obsessed as we are with giving our guests an amazing experience every time.
- Someone who loves our Spanish cuisine and drinks.
- A great host who enjoys working for an independently-minded restaurant group and being creative.
- A colleague who loves to inspire and support a team of people by sharing our love, our tradition and our values.
- Someone who is engaged in creating the perfect atmosphere in the restaurant.
- Ideally someone who has great hospitality background, experience and knowledge of service, food, wine, etc.
- Organized and paying close attention to the details.
- Fantastic English communication skills.
- Happy to work flexible hours and shifts in a busy and up-beat environment.
What are the benefits?
Ibérica is a vibrant and fun-loving expanding family of restaurants that promises you amazing hourly rates and incentives. If that sounds exciting to you then read below to find out more!
- Rewards for helping us to attract new people just like you (up to £1000);
- Perkbox - Access to thousand amazing discounts. Free mobile phone insurance, Cinema tickets, Supermarket, Fashion retail, Health & Fitness, Free coffee every month … and much more!;
- 50% off food & drink in all Iberica restaurants;
- Uniform contributions - every 6 months;
- Summer and Christmas staff parties;
- Bicycle and accessories discounts with Cycle Scheme;
- Access to super cool discounts in Bars & Restaurants through CODE subscription;
- Food & Drink masterclasses every month - Learn about our delicious Spanish products;
- Pension contributions - your future matters to us!;
- Great staff meals every day;
- Fantastic training and career development plan for you to progress and develop!
If Ibérica sounds like the kind of place you want to be part of, we'll love to hearing from you!
You must be eligible to work in the UK.